26 Mayıs 2019 Pazar

Video Games and Learning English

As we all know, the fallacy that playing games interferes student's school lives and their success has been going around for years. However; as the educational sides of video games have been realized, this viewpoint has changed. If you ask me, I think that video games can be very useful and advantageous for learning English. Clearly, there are games that are just created to teach English but at the same time there are games created for entertainment too. With their big budgets, some games can even reach the quality of a big movie. So, one shouldn't underestimate the efficiency of video games. When I play video games,  I always watch out for their spesific vocabulary according to the kind of game that I play and I try not to miss any word while I put my headphones on. This helped me enlargen my vocabulary and iprove my listening skills. 

All together, online video games are much popular these days and what is important is that online games connects group of people around the world and help them interact with each other. As English is regarded as ''the common language'' of the world, these people speak in English when they play with each other. This is one of the situations that shows how video games are that effective and they are not necessarily a waste of time.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder